Reply To: Compile of OpenCV 3.1 for Raspberry Pi fails

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB Compile of OpenCV 3.1 for Raspberry Pi fails Reply To: Compile of OpenCV 3.1 for Raspberry Pi fails

Daniel
Participant

Hi,

yes thank you for the help- there seems to be a weird problem with the SmarTTY- folder upload: I was sure that I made step 11- but then I checked it again and the files from the OpenCV installation directory were lost. It is weird because I tried to copy it again with SmarTTY – and it does not work- although I connected as the standard user pi (with root access). Also the sd-card LED (for read/write acces from the raspberry pi) glows during the process- so I expected that it worked- and never checked it. What worked for me is to create another working directory ( /inst), uploading the files to that folder (with SmaTTY) and then to copy the content manually (from the command line) to the corresponding folders.

Then I tried again to run the demo on the pi (after changing the file permissions)- and it worked!

Makes me wondering if I have to change any raspberry pi preferences- because of the issue with the debugging I mentioned above…

Thanks again!